Ok if you are reading this then something has happened to you in-game. Do not Fret because this forum topic is for you to make an apology and appeal for an unmute, unipmute, unban, and unipban.
- If appealing for a mute please state:
1. The Mod / Admin that Muted you.
2. Why were you muted.
3. Were you given any warnings.
4. How long is the proposed mute.
5. State your apology for why you should be unmuted.
- If appealing for a Ban please state:
1. The Admin / Co-Owner / Owner that banned you.
2. Why were you banned in the first place.
3. Were you told of what you did.
4. State your Apology for why you should be unbanned.
- Please Note that unban / unipban is bugged atm. So if you are banned at the moment you have basically lost your account.
1. You may appeal ONCE. If an ADMINISTRATOR or up has granted or denied the appeal, that is up to them.
2. If the Admin is the person to mute or ban you, that staff member can NOT grant nor deny the appeal.
3. If you don't know who or why you were muted, it will be much harder to grant an appeal.
4. Any lie on an appeal bumps the punishment up one; if you are muted, you will be IP muted. Banned, IP banned. IP muted, banned. IP banned, just don't even try.
5. If you don't know your proposed time is, you MUST put who muted you.
6. You must state an apology to the players whom you disrespected, AND ALSO state why you should be unmuted.
In Game Name:
What day where you muted on:
By who were you muted:
How long were you muted for:
Why should you be unmuted:
In Game Name:
What day where you banned on:
By who were you banned:
How long were you banned for:
Why should you be unbanned:
Last edited by Drayke on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made sticky)